Please login in order to report media.
If just mentioning Roth IRA's, contribution limits and 401(k)'s send your head spinning, this show is for you.
Financial experts Joe Anderson and Alan Clopine discuss tools for savings to help you build your wealth for retirement.
Just determining which tools work best for you can be overwhelming.
Joe and Al break down these basics for saving for retirement:
Rental Real Estate
1:10 - Lost Matches
3:12 - The different types of accounts you can save in for retirement, how they are taxed & the type of investments available
3:35 - IRA
4:30 - 401(k) & 403(b)
5:34 - Non-Retirement Accounts
6:25 - How much you can contribute to an IRA vs.
a 401(k) or 403(b)
8:15 - True or False? If I work two jobs, each with its own 401(k) savings plan, I can contribute twice the maximum limit.
10:18 - Countdown to Retirement
12:46 - Roth vs.
15:44 - Stock vs.
17:19 - Inflation
18:09 - Stock Allocation
19:35 - Investing 101
20:13 - True or False? An employer match made on my Roth 401(k) contributions is deposited into my Roth account.
21:26 - Al’s Thoughts About Real Estate
Broadcast Date: June 4, 2017
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.” https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=PureFinancialCFP
Channels & show times: http://yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc.
A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc.
does not offer tax or legal advice.
Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal.
No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result.
Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.