Please login in order to report media.
To reach your financial goals for retirement, it isn't enough to just save money.
You also need to invest the money in your retirement accounts to make the most of the money you save.
Financial experts Joe Anderson and Alan Clopine explain the differences between stocks and bonds so you can decide which types of investments are best for you.
Broadcast Date: June 4, 2017
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.” https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=PureFinancialCFP
Channels & show times: http://yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc.
A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc.
does not offer tax or legal advice.
Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal.
No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result.
Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.