Please login in order to report media.
A relatively new tool for 401(k) plans is the Roth option.
With a Roth, you don't get a tax deduction when the money is put into the plan, but its principal and interest grows tax-free until the money is distributed.
Who is taking advantage of this unique plan? The results may surprise you.
Broadcast Date: June 11, 2017
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.” https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=PureFinancialCFP
Channels & show times: http://yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc.
A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc.
does not offer tax or legal advice.
Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal.
No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result.
Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.