Please login in order to report media.
The enrollment dates and rules and regulations that go along with Medicare can leave your head spinning.
Financial expert Joe Anderson sits down with Pure Financial's Educator Jason Thomas, CFP® to understand how many people make the accidental mistake of disenrolling from MAPD or PDP.
A costly mistake that can't be undone.
This is one discussion you should not miss if you are getting close to retiring.
Broadcast Date: August 29, 2017
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.” https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=PureFinancialCFP
Channels & show times: http://yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc.
A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc.
does not offer tax or legal advice.
Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal.
No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result.
Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.